Friday, December 29, 2006

Things You Can't Tell Waitresses

I watched Mom give Dad exercise two days ago and felt that her distribution of power versus result(s) -- albeit effective -- was an exercise in micro management. She required far less commands in order to execute the same task(s). Much like the inefficiency of the sentence explaining it.

Repetition is funny and despite being insane....

Re: photo. Had seven co-workers to my pad on Saturday night. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. They didn't ring until two. I put on tracks and broke out something to drink. Before you know it, we're each into a multispatial conversation within triangulated seating arrangements. Many a thing was said. Soon enough, a male dominance competition is in full swing on my kitchen floor -- at the end of which I took this picture (was that before or after Mary won a free ticket?).

Of the aggression, I criticized it externally (but said nothing) feeling that this was an archaic and ritualistic wonder trophyism largely unnecessary in 2006. Internally, I rooted for the strongest member and wished his success, acknowledging the positive advancement of our kind.

In the end, it was good to see human beings wrestle in a language mutually understood.

S*

No comments: